What a post to return on! I have been super busy but I am back with lots of thoughts and ideas to share with you.
Recipe: Banana Pancakes
- 80g oats (I used gluten free)
- 150ml milk (I used dairy free)
- 2 ripe bananas
- Vanilla extract (optional)
- Optional extras: cacao/cocoa powder, cinnamon, whatever your heart desires!
- Whizz up the oats in a food processor so that they resemble flour.
- Add the bananas and whizz to make a thick batter.
- Gradually add the milk while the mix is whizzing until you get a batter, add more if you feel you need to.
- Heat a frying pan until it is hot, I add some coconut oil at this point.
- Divide the mix into 4 to make 4 pancakes, 2 per person. You can make smaller ones if you wish. They take a while to cook so be patient! When they start to look a little dry on top with small holes appearing, flip them.
- Keep the pancakes warm in the oven as you cook them.
- Serve and enjoy!
I enjoyed mine with yoghurt, defrosted blueberries and cherries.
Photo courtesy of Mr PennyWise!
Let me know if you make these.
What are your favourite pancake toppings?